He came a looong way for ;
- Fixed bug that would cause Riku to confess to Kokona’s corpse under the cherry tree if Kokona was killed after leaving a note in Riku’s locker.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to snap out of their “Meeting” protocol if they heard a giggle while waiting to meet someone.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cuase Riku Soma to fall through the ground sometimes after studying with Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that would allow delinquents to knock out Yandere-chan while she was dumping a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to blush at people she’s attracted to…while she was dead.
- Updated the texture that appears on a student’s face when they are blushing.
- Replaced the copyrighted bike ride music with original music.
- Fixed inaccurate student portraits.
More detail can be found at official blog –
Sorry, for last update, I couldn’t finished my work. I will try to resolve it but however, enjoy the new update!
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s head to sometimes rotate 180 degrees. (As a side-effect of fixing this bug, Kokona no longer smoothly turns her head when looking towards something. She now “snaps” her head to look in that direction.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to look directly down through the floor or directly up through the ceiling at attractive students in the rooms beneath or above her current position.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the player to become permanently stuck in the Yanvania minigame by dying and leveling up at the exact same moment in time.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to get stuck in a “posing for camera” pose if the player aimed a camera at her while she was holding hands with a boy.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to run in place if the player pointed a camera at her face while she was following Yandere-chan around.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s camera phone to flicker black sometimes.
- Improved Riku’s stalking animation so that his feet are no longer sinking into the ground.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s hair to appear white in the “Befriend” cutscene.
- Updated one of Ryuto’s lines so that it matches his written dialogue.
- Fixed bug that made male delinquents’ bodies invisible.
- Changed the appearance of the Phantom Girl.
There is a few update “thing” that haven’t been record in changelog, probably.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to stop walking towards the bathroom if she noticed Yandere-chan doing something suspicious on the way there.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s mask to become splattered with blood if she was wearing a mask while tranquilizing another student.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to instruct students to go distract someone who was naked / bathing.
- Fixed bug that caused Midori to continue sending text messages even after she had just witnessed murder.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to hear the sound of fire when a mind-broken slave was spawning.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s hair to turn invisible while getting a Game Over.
- Fixed graphical bug with Yandere-chan’s “twin drills” hairstyle.
- Fixed bug that would cause “Evil” students to call the police.
- Gave the nurse a more gentle face.
- Gave Oka Ruto a new choker.
- Improved the model for the hill that the mythical tree stands on top of, and moved the hill.
- Improved the sound of the piano in the Light Music Club.
- Added a static effect to the screen when the player attempts to run out of the school grounds.
- Added a corridor of cherry trees outside of the school.
- Added Tasks for Pippi, Ryuto, and Kokona’s suitor.
- Made it possible to learn 5 of Kokona’s likes and 5 of Kokona’s dislikes.
- Selected a “suitor” for Kokona (he can be seen gazing longingly at Kokona).
- Added a “Love” option to the dialogue wheel. This option only appears if Yandere-chan has befriended the character she is speaking to. This option currently only works for Kokona and her suitor.
- If the player uses the “Love” option to correctly identify a character’s crush, then the Love option can be used to open a menu of three other Love-related options.
- The player can use the Love menu to make a suitor change his appearance.
- The player can use the Love menu to give a suitor a gift to give to the girl he has a crush on.
- The player can use the Follow Me command to lead the suitor to the library so raise his Intelligence stat.
- The player can now purchase a wireless headset and a wireless earpiece from Info-chan.
- The player can use the Love menu to instruct the current rival to go somewhere to meet someone special.
- The player can use the Love menu to instruct a suitor to go talk to the current rival.
- Once the rival and the suitor are alone together, the player can use the wireless headset to give instructions to the suitor as he speaks to the rival. This opens up a dating minigame.
- If the player is able to raise the rival’s Affection Meter to 100% before 5:00 PM on Friday, the rival will put a love letter into her suitor’s locker that will cause them to go to the cherry tree outside of school.
- If the player approaches the rival and the suitor while they are under the mythical cherry tree, the player will see a cutscene where the two students confess their love for one another.
- After the suitor and the rival have entered a relationship, the player can see them walk into school while holding hands and also see them cuddling at lunchtime.
The download link is here
Or it supposed to be here.. Hello dev? Where is da link?
Hello, this time for now I’m not really sure about latest update link. The link given below is downloaded from Yanderesimulator at 18.30 GMT +8
However I cannot confirm if this is the latest build (22-23 September) , if anybody can confirm this link, kindly tell me in the comment section with screenshot.
Thanks for your support
Donate; how and why.
What’s up! New Update is here! Let’s go!
- Fixed bug that would cause the Student Info page to display the wrong information for a student if the player took a picture of a student, displayed their interests, and then looked at a different student’s profile.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Kokona from breaking out of her “take a bath” animation if she was lit on fire while stepping into a bathtub.
- Fixed bug that would cause the prompt bar to become stuck onscreen if the player hit the “back” button while cyberbullying girls online.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to speak to students who were removing their shoes, which would cause bizarre glitches.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “censor shadow” to appear on Yandere-chan’s lower body even when she wasn’t wearing a skirt.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s locker to spawn extra uniforms out of thin air under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Yandere-chan’s phone from displaying onscreen while cyberbulling girls online.
- Fixed bug that was causing the texture of Yandere-chan’s drill hair to look bizarre while in school.
- Fixed bug that would allow players to order a student to “distract” a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that was causing the kitten’s neck to rotate in bizarre ways.
- Fixed a typo in the subtitle that appears when students react to Yandere-chan holding a ritual knife.
- The “Press Q to censor panties” debug command now affects all of Yandere-chan’s school uniforms, and all female students.So, if you wish, it is now possible to play Yandere Simulator without a single pair of panties ever appearing on your screen…except when you’re at the panty selection screen in your home.
Now, that’s cool. Download it here!