Yikes, there is still a few bug.
- Fixed bug that would cause Teacher’s Pets and Teachers to become stuck in place if the Teacher’s Pet tried to lead the teacher to a corpse after the player had destroyed that corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to perform their walking animation while moving at “run speed” if they witnessed a corpse or a murder while investigating a suspicious sound.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze if a teacher spotted Yandere-chan in a suspicious state while the teacher was running towards a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Social Butterflies to recognize Yandere-chan as a murderer even if she had been wearing a mask at the time she committed murder.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to change her shoes at her shoe locker when wearing outfits that shouldn’t support shoe-changing.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to not enter the “Struggle” animation if they were attached while performing a reaction to a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze in place if a teacher spotted her trespassing.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave to continue talking and muttering to herself after death.
- Fixed bug that would cause Social Butterflies to twitch when hiding in one of their hiding places.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave’s “blood fountain” sound effect to not play.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave’s weapon to be invisible.
Your download is here
New update is here, so that bug is no longer here.
- Fixed bug that was causing students to stare at the point in space where Yandere-chan was previously standing right before she attacked someone, instead of staring directly at Yandere-chan when she was attacking someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to drown Kokona by speaking to her at any point in the day, if the player had told Kokona to meet them at the school fountain earlier in the day.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk around during the Game Over screen if Senpai spotted her committing murder using one of the new Sanity-Based attack animations.
- Fixed bug that was causing Yandere-chan to hold her phone like she would hold a weapon if she was instructed to “Pass Time” while holding a weapon.
- Fixed bug that was causing book-reading students to fail to return to their book-reading animation if they were interrupted while reading a book.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Kokona to get called to the guidance counselor’s office even if she had been arrested by the police.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Kokona to return Sakyu Basu’s stolen ring even if she was dead or arrested by the police.
- Fixed bug that was causing weapons to not become bloody while Sanity-Based animations were enabled.
- Fixed bug that was causing all kidnapped girls to appear in the basement as Musume Ronshaku.
- Fixed bug that was causing Info-chan’s school uniform to be completely white.
Wow! That fast! So, what new?
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to pull off a stealth attack on a character who was clearly aware of her presence (running in fear after witnessing a murder).
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera to focus on Senpai’s face instead of a teacher’s face, when a teacher caught Yandere-chan behaving badly.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan and Kokona-chan to be replaced by Musume Ronshaku during the Friendship Elimination cutscene.
- Fixed bug that would cause all sorts of horrible problems if Yandere-chan attempted to perform a stealth attack on a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to freeze in place if they were distracted by another student while reading a book.
- Fixed bug that caused students to freeze in place if Yandere-chan tried to kill them while they were following her.
- Fixed bug that would make it difficult to speak to Empty Husks / Placeholder Club Leaders from the front.
- Fixed bug that was preventing infatuated female students from emitting hearts.
- Fixed bug that would cause the syringe to trigger sanity-based animations.
- Fixed bug that was causing all delinquents to have pure white clothing.
OK, that cool you can download it here
New Update is here! So what’s up? Let see
- The idea with Social Butterflies is that they would run and hide in heavily-populated areas. However, if a murder occurs IN a heavily-populated area, then Social Butterflies “hide” right where they are standing. To combat this problem, Social Butterflies now run to a collective hiding spot and huddle together, rather than “hide” in plain view of the killer.
- Fixed bug that would cause the pink trail leading to class to fall through the ground. (This has caused the return of the bug that would cause the pink trail to exert physical force on other objects in the world. Finding a solution that prevents both bugs simultaneously is difficult.)
- Researched and successfully implemented a method for modifying textures while the game is running. (You can currently only see one example of this in the game right now: Midori’s stockings and panties are now green.) This opens up tons of customization potential in the future!
- Finally fixed that stupid bug that would cause teachers’ eyelids to deform in a bizarre manner during their blinking animation, and also fixed that stupid bug that would cause teachers’ irises to deform during their “eyes shrinking with fear” animation.
- Previously, if a murder-suicide occurred above stairs, the difference in the heights of the two characters would the animation to become desynchronized. Now, a murder-suicide is no longer allowed to occur above stairs.
- Fixed bug that would give the player a game over for holding a weapon – instead of a game over for murder – if the player committed murder in front of a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause the murder-suicide animation to glitch out if Kokona was splashed with liquid or set on fire before the animation began.
- Fixed bug that would prevent blood from spawning during a murder-suicide animation if the animation occurred above the ground floor of the school.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to tilt at extreme angles if the player distracted them with a giggle while at a higher or lower elevation.
- Students who have witnessed Yandere-chan commit murder will now always perform a face-hiding animation if she aims her camera at them.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to spin in place if she received a note in her locker telling her to meet a student at 7:00 AM.
- Replaced Yandere-chan’s old placeholder home environment with a new one (trigger the “Befriending Kokona” cutscene to see it).
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to do weird teleporting nonsense if she was splashed with water while changing her shoes.
- Fixed bug that would cause Senpai be permanently frozen if he was startled by Yandere-chan while changing his shoes.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause students to get stuck on a wall when attempting to exit a bathroom.
- Attempted to fix the bug that would cause corpses’ limbs to stretch out as they were being dragged.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to pause the game while being attacked by a delinquent.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from using the “Go Away” command on Musume Ronshaku.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to clip through walls after winning a struggle.
- Fixed fire extinguisher signs that were pointing in the wrong direction.
- Fixed janky camera movement after winning a struggle.
- Smoothed camera movement after losing a struggle.
- Added a new hairstyle to the game.
- Fixed bugs in Bad Time Mode.
- Added the ability to pray to a turtle.
- Added new killing animations that play depending on the protagonist’s current level of sanity. You must speak to the turtle in the Light Music clubroom to activate these animations.
- Added stealth attacks that only play if the protagonist attacks someone from behind. You must speak to the turtle in the Light Music clubroom to activate these animations.
- If your Physical stat is above 0, it is now possible to have a struggle against a teacher, and kill that teacher.
- Now, when a teacher is killed, they will be replaced the next day by a randomly-generated teacher.
- Adjusted the blood spray particle effect of the murder-suicide animation.
- Added new struggle animations (for students and teachers).
- Added new sound effects to the murder-suicide animation.
So you can download it here.
Hello guy! How are you? Please let me have your time a bit, you can download Yandere Simulator on download page.
Anyway, please check out my new project, Yandere Simulator : Senpai Story
This game is an alternate world if Yandere Simulator is an RPG, it fine if you think it is ridiculous but, hey, it’s a game. Currently I just finished the prototype, well, a simple one with low budget development. You can support me by playing, leave a review and share the game to the world! (Sorry, for now there is no panty shot).
You can try out the game at YanderePai… and please leave a review and share it!
It’s here, so what new? Let see
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freeze if the player disposed of the corpse of a character involved in a murder-suicide before the police arrived.
- Fixed bug that would cause Teachers Pets to tilt at bizarre angles after reporting a murder to their teachers and then hiding in their classrooms.
- Fixed build that would cause Oka to perform her “spying on the Basu sisters” action even if the Basu sisters were dead AND her club was closed.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the police to obtain information from witnesses who were killed after seeing whatever they had witnessed.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to tilt at bizarre angles when Yandere-chan spoke to them while standing at a higher or lower elevation.
- Fixed bug that would cause weapons to be visible penetrating through a mind-broken slave’s body as they walked toward their victim.
- The player can now leave a note in Kokona’s locker even if they have not eavesdropped on her Monday conversation.
- A character who has changed out of her school uniform will now no longer try to change shoes at their locker.
- Fixed bug that would cause Mai Waifu’s left eye to not cycle between colors when she was kidnapped.
- Fixed bug that would cause some voiced lines to not play audio.
- Implemented better “check locker for note” animations.
- Improved the mind-broken slave’s suicide animation.
Nice, YandereDev! Now Download it’s here!