What’s up! New Update is here! Let’s go!
- Fixed bug that would cause the Student Info page to display the wrong information for a student if the player took a picture of a student, displayed their interests, and then looked at a different student’s profile.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Kokona from breaking out of her “take a bath” animation if she was lit on fire while stepping into a bathtub.
- Fixed bug that would cause the prompt bar to become stuck onscreen if the player hit the “back” button while cyberbullying girls online.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to speak to students who were removing their shoes, which would cause bizarre glitches.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “censor shadow” to appear on Yandere-chan’s lower body even when she wasn’t wearing a skirt.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s locker to spawn extra uniforms out of thin air under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Yandere-chan’s phone from displaying onscreen while cyberbulling girls online.
- Fixed bug that was causing the texture of Yandere-chan’s drill hair to look bizarre while in school.
- Fixed bug that would allow players to order a student to “distract” a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that was causing the kitten’s neck to rotate in bizarre ways.
- Fixed a typo in the subtitle that appears when students react to Yandere-chan holding a ritual knife.
- The “Press Q to censor panties” debug command now affects all of Yandere-chan’s school uniforms, and all female students.So, if you wish, it is now possible to play Yandere Simulator without a single pair of panties ever appearing on your screen…except when you’re at the panty selection screen in your home.
Now, that’s cool. Download it here!