Really really sorry for last update, it seem I unable to download the game!
- Fixed bug that would cause a mission to become impossible to complete if the player was given the task of using a syringe to murder their victim.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to become incapable of exiting the school due to the large columns of the new gate blocking their paths.
- Expanded the amount of ground that students can walk on so that Students can now enter the Gardening Club or the Hedge Maze.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to instantly fail a mission if they changed clothing after killing their target.
- Fixed bug that was causing a cyan outline to not appear around the Guidance Counselor.
- Fixed bug that would allow mind-broken slaves to be sent after tranquilized students.
- Fixed bug that was causing NPCs to not have a verbal reaction to dumbbells.
- Fixed bug that was causing NPCs to not have a verbal reaction to shovels.
- Fixed bug that was causing NPCs to not have a verbal reaction to axes.
- Removed the red outline around stationary NPCs.
Wow update is here, and the little change!
- The weapons that were previously placed in front of the school have been re-located to more logical locations.
- Fixed bug that would cause students’ arms and legs to look strange after disabling “Distant Animations”.
- Fixed bug that would cause gloves to float in midair after being removed from Yandere-chan’s arms.
- Darkened the shadow that appears over Yandere-chan’s face when she loses sanity.
- Made numerous changes to the game’s code in order to improve the framerate.
- Added debug command for increasing the school’s population to 100.
- Added new architecture to the locker area of the school.
- Fixed bug that made ragdolls twitch indefinitely.
- Added an arch above the entrance of the school.
- Added debug command for killing all students.
- Added a new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
- Added Mission Mode.
- It’s possible to change the background music in Mission Mode by pressing the Confirm button over the music icon in the pause screen.
Sorry a bit late, I’m currently fell under unavoidable circumstances. In Life.
Here’s a list of everything that is different in the latest build:
- Fixed typo in subtitles when Pippi is giving a task to Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from posing female characters’ left leg.
- Fixed bug that would remove students’ stockings when outlines were disabled.
- Fixed bug that would allow Riku to flirt with Kokona even while she was a charred corpse.
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from being able to blush when outlines were disabled.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Rainbow 6” from sitting at the table in the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Riku, Pippi, and Ryuto’s tasks from appearing in the Task List.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the “censor panties” option from functioning if outlines were disabled.
- Added a new option to the Settings menu – the ability to prevent students from animating when distant from Yandere-chan.
- Made many adjustments and optimizations (both inside the code and outside of the code) in an attempt to improve the game’s framerate.
1:45 AM Update:
- Fixed bug that was turning Kokona’s hair silver during the Befriend/Betray cut-scene.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Info-chan from dropping a spare uniform out of her window.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze if she changed her shoes or her clothing.
- Fixed bug that would cause corpses to turn invisible if the player was not pointing the camera directly towards the point in space where the corpse died.