Sorry a bit late, I’m currently fell under unavoidable circumstances. In Life.
Here’s a list of everything that is different in the latest build:
- Fixed typo in subtitles when Pippi is giving a task to Yandere-chan.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from posing female characters’ left leg.
- Fixed bug that would remove students’ stockings when outlines were disabled.
- Fixed bug that would allow Riku to flirt with Kokona even while she was a charred corpse.
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from being able to blush when outlines were disabled.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Rainbow 6” from sitting at the table in the Cooking Club.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Riku, Pippi, and Ryuto’s tasks from appearing in the Task List.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the “censor panties” option from functioning if outlines were disabled.
- Added a new option to the Settings menu – the ability to prevent students from animating when distant from Yandere-chan.
- Made many adjustments and optimizations (both inside the code and outside of the code) in an attempt to improve the game’s framerate.
1:45 AM Update:
- Fixed bug that was turning Kokona’s hair silver during the Befriend/Betray cut-scene.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Info-chan from dropping a spare uniform out of her window.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze if she changed her shoes or her clothing.
- Fixed bug that would cause corpses to turn invisible if the player was not pointing the camera directly towards the point in space where the corpse died.