- Fixed bug that would cause blood to spawn underneath the ground in the gardening club’s corpse-disposal area, preventing the player from being able to clean up any blood that spawned there.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to become stuck if the player killed over 40 victims in a single day and then waited for the police to arrive.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “Steal Ring” prompt to remain on Sakyu Basu’s ring even after she had put it back onto her finger.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s character model to be rendered on top of the MISSION FAILED screen in Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause the mouse cursor to exit the game window. (I’m sorry that this bug was in the game for so long!)
- Fixed bug that would cause corpses to freeze in midair after being grabbed with Psychokinesis during “Bad Time Mode”.
- Fixed bug that would cause cherry blossoms to fall from trees in waves, instead of falling perpetually.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player’s graphical settings to be reset when restarting Mission Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to be seen “T-posing” when far away from the camera.
- Put the katana into a locked display case instead of letting it sit out in the open. The player must locate a key in order to unlock the display case. It is currently very easy to locate the key – but, in the future, it won’t be so easy.