Sorry, for last update, I couldn’t finished my work. I will try to resolve it but however, enjoy the new update!
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s head to sometimes rotate 180 degrees. (As a side-effect of fixing this bug, Kokona no longer smoothly turns her head when looking towards something. She now “snaps” her head to look in that direction.)
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to look directly down through the floor or directly up through the ceiling at attractive students in the rooms beneath or above her current position.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause the player to become permanently stuck in the Yanvania minigame by dying and leveling up at the exact same moment in time.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to get stuck in a “posing for camera” pose if the player aimed a camera at her while she was holding hands with a boy.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to run in place if the player pointed a camera at her face while she was following Yandere-chan around.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s camera phone to flicker black sometimes.
- Improved Riku’s stalking animation so that his feet are no longer sinking into the ground.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona’s hair to appear white in the “Befriend” cutscene.
- Updated one of Ryuto’s lines so that it matches his written dialogue.
- Fixed bug that made male delinquents’ bodies invisible.
- Changed the appearance of the Phantom Girl.
There is a few update “thing” that haven’t been record in changelog, probably.
- Fixed bug that would cause Kokona to stop walking towards the bathroom if she noticed Yandere-chan doing something suspicious on the way there.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s mask to become splattered with blood if she was wearing a mask while tranquilizing another student.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to instruct students to go distract someone who was naked / bathing.
- Fixed bug that caused Midori to continue sending text messages even after she had just witnessed murder.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to hear the sound of fire when a mind-broken slave was spawning.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s hair to turn invisible while getting a Game Over.
- Fixed graphical bug with Yandere-chan’s “twin drills” hairstyle.
- Fixed bug that would cause “Evil” students to call the police.
- Gave the nurse a more gentle face.
- Gave Oka Ruto a new choker.
- Improved the model for the hill that the mythical tree stands on top of, and moved the hill.
- Improved the sound of the piano in the Light Music Club.
- Added a static effect to the screen when the player attempts to run out of the school grounds.
- Added a corridor of cherry trees outside of the school.
- Added Tasks for Pippi, Ryuto, and Kokona’s suitor.
- Made it possible to learn 5 of Kokona’s likes and 5 of Kokona’s dislikes.
- Selected a “suitor” for Kokona (he can be seen gazing longingly at Kokona).
- Added a “Love” option to the dialogue wheel. This option only appears if Yandere-chan has befriended the character she is speaking to. This option currently only works for Kokona and her suitor.
- If the player uses the “Love” option to correctly identify a character’s crush, then the Love option can be used to open a menu of three other Love-related options.
- The player can use the Love menu to make a suitor change his appearance.
- The player can use the Love menu to give a suitor a gift to give to the girl he has a crush on.
- The player can use the Follow Me command to lead the suitor to the library so raise his Intelligence stat.
- The player can now purchase a wireless headset and a wireless earpiece from Info-chan.
- The player can use the Love menu to instruct the current rival to go somewhere to meet someone special.
- The player can use the Love menu to instruct a suitor to go talk to the current rival.
- Once the rival and the suitor are alone together, the player can use the wireless headset to give instructions to the suitor as he speaks to the rival. This opens up a dating minigame.
- If the player is able to raise the rival’s Affection Meter to 100% before 5:00 PM on Friday, the rival will put a love letter into her suitor’s locker that will cause them to go to the cherry tree outside of school.
- If the player approaches the rival and the suitor while they are under the mythical cherry tree, the player will see a cutscene where the two students confess their love for one another.
- After the suitor and the rival have entered a relationship, the player can see them walk into school while holding hands and also see them cuddling at lunchtime.
The download link is here
Or it supposed to be here.. Hello dev? Where is da link?
Hello, this time for now I’m not really sure about latest update link. The link given below is downloaded from Yanderesimulator at 18.30 GMT +8
However I cannot confirm if this is the latest build (22-23 September) , if anybody can confirm this link, kindly tell me in the comment section with screenshot.
Thanks for your support
Donate; how and why.
What’s up! New Update is here! Let’s go!
- Fixed bug that would cause the Student Info page to display the wrong information for a student if the player took a picture of a student, displayed their interests, and then looked at a different student’s profile.
- Fixed bug that would prevent Kokona from breaking out of her “take a bath” animation if she was lit on fire while stepping into a bathtub.
- Fixed bug that would cause the prompt bar to become stuck onscreen if the player hit the “back” button while cyberbullying girls online.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to speak to students who were removing their shoes, which would cause bizarre glitches.
- Fixed bug that would cause the “censor shadow” to appear on Yandere-chan’s lower body even when she wasn’t wearing a skirt.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s locker to spawn extra uniforms out of thin air under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Yandere-chan’s phone from displaying onscreen while cyberbulling girls online.
- Fixed bug that was causing the texture of Yandere-chan’s drill hair to look bizarre while in school.
- Fixed bug that would allow players to order a student to “distract” a mind-broken slave.
- Fixed bug that was causing the kitten’s neck to rotate in bizarre ways.
- Fixed a typo in the subtitle that appears when students react to Yandere-chan holding a ritual knife.
- The “Press Q to censor panties” debug command now affects all of Yandere-chan’s school uniforms, and all female students.So, if you wish, it is now possible to play Yandere Simulator without a single pair of panties ever appearing on your screen…except when you’re at the panty selection screen in your home.
Now, that’s cool. Download it here!
Support Yandere Simulator on Patreon! Just download at Yanderehost!
Hi September and New update is here? So What New?
- If you open the debug menu and press the “Q” key, a shadow will appear over Yandere-chan’s panties. (This is so that YouTubers won’t have to go through the extra trouble of putting a censor image onscreen when Yandere-chan’s panties are visible.) (Currently only functional on the default school uniform.)
- Added a new graphics quality level (“Yandere” with shadows disabled) for people who want to play with the best possible graphics, but desire a higher framerate.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to give food to a student as the student was cowering in fear after witnessing a murder.
- Fixed bug that would cause delinquents to stay in school permanently, past the point in time when they were supposed to leave.
- Fixed bug that was causing a low framerate whenever looking towards the fountain in the center of the school’s plaza.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a mind-broken slave’s blood from appearing on a weapon that they used to commit suicide.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan’s “twin drills” hairstyle to have a bizarre texture while in her home.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “fade to black” effect from occurring when teleporting to the demon world.
- Fixed bug that would cause the guidance counselor’s text to appear when it wasn’t meant to appear.
- Fixed bug that was causing exceptionally long loading times when loading the school environment.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to access the Favors menu while in Yandere-chan’s home.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to use debug commands while in the demon world.
- Added an easter egg connected to the turtle in the Light Music clubroom.
- Added a kitten. (No functionality yet. Appearance not yet final.)
- Began to implement a “Topic” system, which allows Yandere-chan to acquire new conversational topics to speak about with other students. (Not every Topic is currently unlockable, and it is not possible to converse with students about specific topics yet.)
Now Download It here now!
Yikes, there is still a few bug.
- Fixed bug that would cause Teacher’s Pets and Teachers to become stuck in place if the Teacher’s Pet tried to lead the teacher to a corpse after the player had destroyed that corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to perform their walking animation while moving at “run speed” if they witnessed a corpse or a murder while investigating a suspicious sound.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze if a teacher spotted Yandere-chan in a suspicious state while the teacher was running towards a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Social Butterflies to recognize Yandere-chan as a murderer even if she had been wearing a mask at the time she committed murder.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to change her shoes at her shoe locker when wearing outfits that shouldn’t support shoe-changing.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to not enter the “Struggle” animation if they were attached while performing a reaction to a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze in place if a teacher spotted her trespassing.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave to continue talking and muttering to herself after death.
- Fixed bug that would cause Social Butterflies to twitch when hiding in one of their hiding places.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave’s “blood fountain” sound effect to not play.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave’s weapon to be invisible.
Your download is here
New update is here, so that bug is no longer here.
- Fixed bug that was causing students to stare at the point in space where Yandere-chan was previously standing right before she attacked someone, instead of staring directly at Yandere-chan when she was attacking someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to drown Kokona by speaking to her at any point in the day, if the player had told Kokona to meet them at the school fountain earlier in the day.
- Fixed bug that would allow Yandere-chan to walk around during the Game Over screen if Senpai spotted her committing murder using one of the new Sanity-Based attack animations.
- Fixed bug that was causing Yandere-chan to hold her phone like she would hold a weapon if she was instructed to “Pass Time” while holding a weapon.
- Fixed bug that was causing book-reading students to fail to return to their book-reading animation if they were interrupted while reading a book.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Kokona to get called to the guidance counselor’s office even if she had been arrested by the police.
- Attempted to fix bug that would cause Kokona to return Sakyu Basu’s stolen ring even if she was dead or arrested by the police.
- Fixed bug that was causing weapons to not become bloody while Sanity-Based animations were enabled.
- Fixed bug that was causing all kidnapped girls to appear in the basement as Musume Ronshaku.
- Fixed bug that was causing Info-chan’s school uniform to be completely white.